the zip line experience
The Vision Zip Line Tour is the latest high-adventure addition to The Vision and is one of the top THINGS TO DO in Huntsville, Alabama!
It promises an unforgettable experience, featuring:
10 Zip lines for over 1 mile of zipping!
"Uplifting" memories with loved ones!
A brief gospel message!
Check out this review from Rocket City Mom.com
“If flying through the sky in a picturesque valley with your family and friends sounds like a good time to you, you’re in luck. Huntsville is home to a fantastic zip lining experience for fans of high outdoor adventure – no more driving to Birmingham or Guntersville to get your zip fix!”
Check out this review from Huntsville.org
“I couldn’t help but let out a big “yee-haw” as I soared through the forest canopy, strapped in and zipping my way across the latest adventure hot spot in Madison County that is now open to the public.”
Reviews from our zippers
before you arrive
- A waiver must be filled out and signed for every participant.
- They can be accessed by a link in your confirmation email. The link can be shared with other zip liners.
- Dress comfortably for weather and as if you are going on a hike.
- Wear tennis shoes or other secure footwear.
- Flip flops and high heels are not allowed.
- For winter months, we suggest wearing layers and bringing gloves.
- Water bottle
- Bug spray in warm months
- Sun screen as needed
- Money/card to buy your very own $15 Zipline T-shirt if you want
how to arrive
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled zip line tour.
Enter the first gate and follow the signs to our zip line parking located near our pool pavilion.
We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals. There are no refunds for being late.