Outdoor Education is an opportunity for children to experience new adventures that help them grow in confidence, skills, and knowledge of the great outdoors and of Jesus Christ.
September 22, from 1:00-3:00pm
“Rooted in Christ” theme
Botany – study of trees!
Leap of Faith for 8+
Activities for 7 and under
Hands-on learning experiences
12:50 Arrival and check-in
1:00 Small group time
1:10 Experience #1
2:00 Experience #2
2:50 Small group time
3:00 End of program
before you arrive
- A waiver must be filled out and signed for every participant.
- They can be accessed by a link in your confirmation email. The link can be shared with other zip liners.
- Dress comfortably for weather and as if you are going on a hike.
- Wear tennis shoes or other secure footwear.
- Flip flops and high heels are not allowed.
- For winter months, we suggest wearing layers and bringing gloves.
- Water bottle
- Writing Utensil
- Bug spray in warm months
- Sun screen as needed
how to arrive
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the outdoor education event begins.
- We will greet you at the first gate and provide directions for parking, as our location on camp may vary each week based on curriculum.
- Once parked, check-in at the registration table.