Outdoor Education is an opportunity for children to experience new adventures that help them grow in confidence, skills, and knowledge of the great outdoors and of Jesus Christ.
April 21 & April 28, from 1:00-3:00pm
“Uniquely Similar” theme
Entomology – study of insects!
Low Ropes team building course
Hands-on learning experiences
12:50 Arrival and check-in
1:00 Small group time
1:10 Experience #1
2:00 Experience #2
2:50 Small group time
3:00 End of program
before you arrive
- A waiver must be filled out and signed for every participant.
- They can be accessed by a link in your confirmation email. The link can be shared with other zip liners.
- Dress comfortably for weather and as if you are going on a hike.
- Wear tennis shoes or other secure footwear.
- Flip flops and high heels are not allowed.
- For winter months, we suggest wearing layers and bringing gloves.
- Water bottle
- Writing Utensil
- Bug spray in warm months
- Sun screen as needed
how to arrive
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the outdoor education event begins.
- We will greet you at the first gate and provide directions for parking, as our location on camp may vary each week based on curriculum.
- Once parked, check-in at the registration table.