2 Hour Event
Monthly Event Designed for Individual Homeschool Families
(Co-Ops can coordinate to sign up for the same day)
Get away from home and get near to Christ and Creation!
March 22, 2023
Hands-on learning experiences
12:50 Arrival and check-in
1:10 Experience #1
2:05 Experience #2
3:00 End of program
Specimens to observe
A specimen for everyone
Looking at tree for botany
Touching the trees for botany
Heading to activities
Climbing the tower
Crafts for kids
Small group games
Enjoying the outdoors
things to know
- Events typically take place on the third or fourth Wednesday of the month from 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- We ask parents to help supervise their kids throughout the event by keeping an eye on them, though we also want to encourage you to enjoy fellowship with other parents at outdoor education.
- Kids are divided into three age categories: 5-7yrs, 8-10yrs, and 11-13 years for classes and activities.
- Kids over thirteen are welcome to attend outdoor education, though the curriculum is designed for thirteen and under.
- We will occasionally host some events that have activities geared for high schoolers.
- We really appreciate feedback regarding your experience!
before you arrive
- A waiver must be filled out and signed for every participant.
- They can be accessed by a link in your confirmation email.
- Dress comfortably for weather and as if you are going on a hike.
- Wear tennis shoes or other secure footwear.
- Flip flops and high heels are not allowed.
- For winter months, we suggest wearing layers and bringing gloves.
- Water bottle
- Writing Utensil
- Bug spray in warm months
- Sun screen as needed
how to arrive
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the outdoor education event begins.
- We will greet you at the first gate and provide directions for parking, as our location on camp may vary each week based on curriculum.
- Once parked, check-in at the registration table.