2 Hour Event
Designed for Individual Homeschool Families Monthly
(Co-Ops can coordinate to sign up for the same day)
Get away from home and get near to Christ and Creation!
April 20, from 1:00-3:00pm
We will study fallen logs and the critical role they play in local ecosystems. Getting ready to dig in!
The activity for 8+ is archery and activities and a craft for kids 7 and under.
Hands-on learning experiences
12:50 Arrival and check-in
1:10 Experience #1
2:05 Experience #2
3:00 End of program
Specimens to observe
A specimen for everyone
Looking at tree for botany
Touching the trees for botany
Heading to activities
Climbing the tower
Crafts for kids
Small group games
Enjoying the outdoors
before you arrive
- A waiver must be filled out and signed for every participant.
- They can be accessed by a link in your confirmation email.
- Dress comfortably for weather and as if you are going on a hike.
- Wear tennis shoes or other secure footwear.
- Flip flops and high heels are not allowed.
- For winter months, we suggest wearing layers and bringing gloves.
- Water bottle
- Writing Utensil
- Bug spray in warm months
- Sun screen as needed
how to arrive
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the outdoor education event begins.
- We will greet you at the first gate and provide directions for parking, as our location on camp may vary each week based on curriculum.
- Once parked, check-in at the registration table.